I’m passionate about helping people PROTECT AND PRESERVE their INCOMES by providing strategies to:
- Be Out of Debt Forever, without spending more money or changing one’s lifestyle
- Protect against losses from economic or stock market downturns
- Avoid future taxes, legally
- Pay for college without using retirement money, savings, home equity loans or current cash accounts
For more than a decade I’ve watched people let money leave their checkbook unknowingly and unnecessarily…unknowingly because we did not know of an alternative…unnecessarily because there are better alternatives!
Scroll to see the various ways I can help…
Worried about Retirement Dollars or Accounts?
Worried about investment losses from the pandemic market drop?
If so, are you concerned about:
- Will our investments come back in time for retirement?
- Will we have enough money to retire if/when they do come back?
- Do we sell now or do we hold on and hope we don’t lose more?
- Is there something else we should do right now?
We are here to answer these questions and resolve your fears. We have gathered all the important facts and will share this information so you can feel better about your situation. We can then talk about planning for the future. We’re not selling anything…just sharing information.
We also have copies of a couple of recent books about stress free retirement and the importance of having a tax-free account. They are available to anyone who wants them, while supplies last. Just call and we can talk…
If you live in the United States, contact me for a no fee discussion of your concerns and facts which may help you with your plans.
Be Out of Debt FOREVER
Albert Einstein famously said, “Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it; he who doesn’t, pays it.”
Who am I to argue with such a smart guy?
There is a way to be Debt Free Forever without changing your lifestyle and without spending any more money than you spend today. This is not another loan for debt consolidation, and it is not extra payments from your checkbook
Our Family Bank
Our Family Bank strategy has been around for over 40 years yet there is still little awareness of the financial power it gives people. This is not a chartered bank, it allows us to have access to money without decreasing the value in our account. With it, we can do the following:
- Pay for college
- Get out of debt forever without spending more money or changing our lifestyle
- Pay ourselves the interest on the purchase of major items instead of paying financial institutions
- Set up a plan for tax free FOREVER retirement income
- Avoid Lost Opportunity Costs
Paying for College
The challenge is how to pay for college without bankrupting our retirement plan or the home equity line of credit. There are several commonly used options to pay for college:
- 529 plan – many issues
- Pay cash – Lost opportunity costs
- Pay with loans – More lost opportunity costs and more debt
The issue with the above is after the college has been totally paid; where is the money? In our wealth or the colleges wealth? Our plans are custom designed for each family to provide:
- Safety of our money – no investment loss because of market or economic downturn
- No tax on growth and potential of tax free distribution
- Use the money when and how we wish – If the child does not go to college the dollars are not lost or taxed.
Tax Free Income
Most are unaware that probably over 40% of their retirement money will disappear to taxes. Our clients are concerned about:
- No control over taxes
- No control over losses due to stock market or economic downturns
- Access to cash
Our plans effectively address these concerns.
Comparing a 401k or IRA to a Tax Free Account:
- What will be the taxes on our retirement money?
- What if I am under 55 years of age; what can I do?
- What if I am close to 59 ½?
- How do I avoid paying taxes on my Social Security Benefits? What’s Provisional Income?
- What are the comparison benefits of a 401k vs. a Tax Free Account?
There are no answers to what tax bracket we will be in when we retire. The government has not told us.
Would you take a loan with a bank who said they will tell you the interest rate on the loan at the end of the loan term? Isn’t that the same as not knowing the taxes on your 401k or IRA accounts?
401K & IRA
In a recent interview, Ted Benna (the inventor of the 401k plan) discussed three reasons why we should be very leery of 401(k)s and IRAs:
- The government may repeal the 401(k) and IRA, so you won’t be able to put any more money pre-tax into these accounts, or the amount you can put in will be drastically reduced (Congress considered doing that again last year!)
- Benna believes the next stock and bond market crash is imminent and could wipe out 40% of the typical portfolio
- Wall Street has hijacked these plans, and the excessive fees charged by mutual fund companies and plan administrators are robbing you of up to half of your nest egg
It caused quite a stir when the man who is credited with being the “father of the 401(k),” Ted Benna, recently announced that he’s put a substantial part of his own money – “probably the biggest part of my wealth” – into tax advantaged strategies commonly known as a Family Bank.
Rena N. – Cotati, CA
Speaking my Truth:
What Edward teaches to his potential clients, (hopefully you), could sound too good to be true; however, it all is true! -And he’ll tell you the truth about the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly too!
With my analytical personality, I asked Edward for more and more information. I countered what he said with other sources. If you are skeptical, like I was, then do your research like I did…and then run to see Ed!
Edward Sanders is the real deal! He’s been there! He’s gained and he’s lost and he’s gained again, but this time, smarter and more determined to make sure you don’t loose like he had. He provides his customized findings specifically tailored to your situation in a timely manner and after reviewing the information I realized everything he said was right on the money!
The solutions he found allowed me to make my own choices, so that I felt in control of my money and how I would use it to work for me and my life’s path without investment risk. With Ed’s plans, I’m no longer worried about my future.
His plans work and the detail he gathers for his clients is remarkable. Let Edward Sanders work for you.
BUSINESS OWNERS who think they’re paying more than their fair share of taxes. We can help you substantially reduce your tax bill.
A 60 YEAR OLD can save over $300,000 in taxes on his retirement income by not paying taxes FOREVER on his retirement money. This strategy provided him with over 200% more income.
A 55 YEAR OLD restaurant owner was able to obtain financial aid from the colleges because the money the grandparents gave them was moved from an UTMA account to a strategy which kept the money off the FASFA form. This was true financial aid; not a loan. Thus, the money saved was able to be used for other college expenses