If tomorrow you need Extended Care; what assets will you sell to pay for it?
Implement strategies today to protect your assets from devastation by the cost of Extended Care – without buying a Long Term Care Insurance Policy and without a Reverse Mortgage.
- Every 66 seconds in the USA someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Less than 6% of USA population has created a plan to pay for Extended Care costs.
- Extended Care for Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease averages from 7 to 9 years.
- 7 out of 10 people will need Extended Care.
- Average Extended Care costs can range from $60,000 to $90,000 a year.
Let’s discuss the following questions. At a meeting you will be provided information to help you answer:
- Where will we get the money to pay for our Extended Care Costs?
- How can we get the Extended Care we need without using all our assets?
- Will the income GAP in our retirement plan devastate our savings?
- What State & Federal programs are available to help me with the possible future Extended Care Costs?
For over 15 years Edward Sanders has been committed to educating individuals and businesses on how to protect and preserve income. Using various tax advantaged strategies he has helped people receive up to 200% more in retirement income.
For a no cost appointment call or email Edward F Sanders
PS: You MAY BE ELIGIBLE to use the Pension Protection Act of 2010 to protect your assets under a Federal Law